Check out some of my other favorite low carb zucchini recipes:
- Hasselback Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza
- Roasted Mushrooms Zucchini and Eggplant with Rosemary
- Almond Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Crisps
- Rainbow Vegetable Noodles
- Garlic Thyme Squash Noodle
Mediterranean "Pasta" – Low Carb, Gluten Free, Primal
- Yield: Makes 4 Servings 1x
- 2 large zucchini, spiral sliced (here is the spiral slicer I use)
- 1 cup spinach, packed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 10 kalamata olives, halved
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, add zucchini, spinach, olive oil, butter, garlic, sea salt and black pepper. Sauté until zucchini is tender and spinach is wilted. Drain excess liquid.
- To the pan, add sun-dried tomatoes, capers, parsley, and kalamata olives. Mix in and sauté 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss with Parmesan and feta cheeses before serving.
Per Serving - Calories: 231 | Fat: 20g | Protein: 6.5g | Net Carbs: 6.5g