I love the tart, acidic taste of balsamic vinegar paired with savory ingredients like garlic and onion. Roasting these vegetables with the balsamic brings out the sweet component of the vinegar as well. I love to pair this dish with a nice chicken breast stuffed with ricotta cheese and prosciutto. YUM!
Check out some of my other favorite low carb side dish recipes:
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Skillet Roasted Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Maple Bacon
- Paprika Roasted Radishes with Onions
- Fried Radish and Cauliflower Hash Browns with Bacon