Check out some of my other favorite low carb side dish recipes:
- Skillet Roasted Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Cheesy Garlic Creamed Spinach
- Oven Roasted Cabbage Wedges
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Paprika Roasted Radishes
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
(2 Tbs. Peace and Love)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Trim the ends off the Brussels sprouts and remove any yellowing leaves. Cut the Brussels sprouts in half.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts, bacon, onion, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss until all of the sprouts are evenly coated and ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour the mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes.
What's Popular on the Blog This Week:
Loaded Sweet Potato Bites - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin with Bacon - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna with Meat Sauce
Tomato Dijon Turkey Meatballs
Vegetable Hash Stuffed Pork Chops With Pepper Jack Cream Sauce
"Spaghetti" and Meatballs - Low Carb, Keto, Paleo
Creamy Mexican Slow Cooker Chicken - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Everything you need to know about a gluten free diet - EVERYTHING!
Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet - Paleo, Low Carb
Caesar Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies
Keto Taco Breakfast Skillet