Did you know that cabbage is one of the oldest known vegetables?? Well, now you do. This oven roasted cabbage recipe is so simple and delicious.
We love to take these roasted wedges and top them with a nice pulled pork or beef pot roast.
Other low carb cabbage recipes you might enjoy:
- Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Paleo Cabbage Roll Soup
- Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa
- Cabbage Noodle Tuna Casserole
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage and Cabbage Casserole
Oven Roasted Cabbage Wedges
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
- 1 Head Green Cabbage
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds (I use this brand)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Cut cabbage in 1” slices from top to bottom. (Stem being the bottom)
- Lines slices in a single layer on baking sheet. Brush each wedge with a generous coating of olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic salt, onion powder, fennel seeds, and black pepper. Sprinkle seasoning over each wedge.
- Bake for 45 minutes on middle rack– flipping half way through.
Per Serving – 1 Slice – Calories – 120 | Fat – 9g | Protein – 2g | Total Carbs – 9g | Fiber – 4g | Net Carbs – 5g
- Serving Size: 1 Slice