Did you know that cabbage is one of the oldest known vegetables?? Well, now you do. This oven roasted cabbage recipe is so simple and delicious. We love to take these roasted wedges and top them with a nice pulled pork or beef pot roast.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb cabbage recipes:
- Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Paleo Cabbage Roll Soup
- Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa
- Cabbage Noodle Tuna Casserole
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage and Cabbage Casserole
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Oven Roasted Cabbage Wedges
- 1 Head Green Cabbage
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Fennel Seeds
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Cut cabbage in 1” slices from top to bottom. (Stem being the bottom)
- Lines slices in a single layer on baking sheet. Brush each wedge with a generous coating of olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic salt, onion powder, fennel seeds, and black pepper. Sprinkle seasoning over each wedge.
- Bake for 45 minutes on middle rack– flipping half way through.
Per Serving - 1 Slice - Calories - 120 | Fat - 9g | Protein - 2g | Total Carbs - 9g | Fiber - 4g | Net Carbs - 5g