- 1 Head Green Cabbage
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds (I use this brand)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Cut cabbage in 1” slices from top to bottom. (Stem being the bottom)
- Lines slices in a single layer on baking sheet. Brush each wedge with a generous coating of olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic salt, onion powder, fennel seeds, and black pepper. Sprinkle seasoning over each wedge.
- Bake for 45 minutes on middle rack– flipping half way through.
Per Serving - 1 Slice - Calories - 120 | Fat - 9g | Protein - 2g | Total Carbs - 9g | Fiber - 4g | Net Carbs - 5g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 Slice