Check out some of my other favorite low carb cauliflower recipes:
- Buttery Cauliflower Rice Pilaf
- Cauliflower and Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Mushroom Risotto with Cauliflower Rice
- Carmalized Onion Horseradish Cauliflower Mash
- 24 Creative Low Carb and Gluten Free Cauliflower Recipes
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning (I use this brand)
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons olive oil, more if needed
sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cauliflower, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss until all ingredients are well combined and the cauliflower is coated.
- Line in a single layer, on a rimmed baking sheet and bake on the top rack for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Calories: 133
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5 net grams
- Protein: 6g
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***