Cauliflower strikes again! I never tire of finding new ways to use cauliflower to re-create high carb dishes. This cauliflower rice pilaf recipe is an excellent replacement for traditional rice pilaf. While the texture is a little different, the flavor is spot on. I have learned over time, and through many cauliflower recipes, that the longer you cook cauliflower rice, the more it takes on the flavor and texture of other foods like rice or potatoes. This recipe also make a great base for my Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb cauliflower recipes:
- Low Carb Cauliflower and Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Chive-Horseradish Cauliflower Mash
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Mushroom Risotto with Cauliflower Rice
- 24 Creative Low Carb and Gluten Free Cauliflower Recipes
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add the onion and garlic to the pan. Sprinkle with a little sea salt and black pepper.
- Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the riced cauliflower, chicken stock and powdered chicken granules to the pan. Mix to combine all ingredients.
- Continue sautéing until all the liquid has evaporated and the cauliflower is completely cooked.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape any caramelized bits from the bottom of the pan and mix in. Add additional salt and pepper if needed.
Per Serving – Calories: 158 | Fat: 13g | Protein: 1.7g | Total Carbs: 7.8g | Fiber: 1.5g | Net Carbs: 6.3g
- Serving Size: 1 cup