This Buttery Cauliflower Rice Pilaf is the perfect keto side dish. Perfectly seasoned, and sautéed until crispy, this cauliflower recipe will satisfy everyone.
Your new favorite keto cauliflower recipe
Cauliflower strikes again! I never tire of finding new ways to use cauliflower to re-create high carb dishes. This cauliflower rice pilaf recipe is an excellent replacement for traditional rice pilaf. While the texture is a little different, the flavor is spot on.
How to cook cauliflower rice
I have learned over time, and through many cauliflower recipes, that the longer you cook cauliflower rice, the more it takes on the flavor and texture of other foods like rice or potatoes. This recipe also make a great base for my Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe.
In addition to this Buttery Cauliflower Rice Pilaf, check out some of my other favorite low carb cauliflower recipes:
- Low Carb Cauliflower and Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Chive-Horseradish Cauliflower Mash
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Mushroom Risotto with Cauliflower Rice
- Ham and Gruyere Cauliflower Waffles
- Keto Chicken Fried Cauliflower Steaks
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
Buttery Cauliflower Rice Pilaf - Low Carb, Gluten Free
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 cups 1x
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz onion, diced (about 1 ½ cups)
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 6 cups riced cauliflower
- ¾ cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp powdered chicken granules, more to taste
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add the onion and garlic to the pan. Sprinkle with a little sea salt and black pepper.
- Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the riced cauliflower, chicken stock and powdered chicken granules to the pan. Mix to combine all ingredients.
- Continue sautéing until all the liquid has evaporated and the cauliflower is completely cooked.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape any caramelized bits from the bottom of the pan and mix in. Add additional salt and pepper if needed.
6.3g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 158
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 7.8g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 1.7g
Keywords: keto side dish, keto cauliflower recipe, cauliflower recipe, cauliflower rice, gluten free side dish
DAIRY-FREE KETO COOKING: A Nutritional Approach to Health and Wellness. With 150 Squeaky Clean Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes
Check out my other books - HERE
Using only approachable and accessible, nutrient dense, real food ingredients, I put together a dairy-free keto roadmap that does not require a search for unfamiliar specialty ingredients or that you have a gourmet kitchen. Each one of these delectable recipes is rooted in simplicity and calls for ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. I’m showing you how to incorporate dairy-free substitutions that go far beyond the coconut.
In addition to tantalizing your palate with tasty recipes, Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will teach you how to restore your health and wellness, while living a lifestyle that nourishes you in mind, body, and spirit. Whether your goal is to lose weight, heal your body from the inside out, or simply find your own personal version of food freedom, I’m here to help you along in your journey to finding your personal path to wellness.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY - HERE
Dairy-Free Keto Cooking features something for everyone. If you suffer from dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is the book for you. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this book is for you. I added a bit of everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy for all the cheese loving, quesophiles.
With recipes like this, how could anyone possibly feel deprived?
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Cowboy Style Beef Ragout
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Ribs
- Loco Moco
- Pork Tenderloin with Dill Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
- Easy Peasy Cuban Picadillo
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Scotch Eggs
- Supreme Pizza Soup
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Blackened Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- and much, much more!
I wrote this book with everyone in mind and it is complete with several different meal plans (paleo, AIP, egg free, nut free, 30 minute meals) as well as tons of valuable resources. Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will quickly become your go-to cookbook!