Fresh, light and simply delicious! This Low Carb Caprese Salad is sure to become a spring and summer staple.
Caprese salad is a timeless classic that has been made over in just about every way imaginable. Here is my low carb spin on a classic. Salad doesn’t get much more fresh and flavorful than a caprese. For this recipe, I used fresh cherry and grape tomatoes instead of slicing up one whole tomato. It makes this Low Carb Caprese Salad recipe a bite-sized dream!
Check out some of my other favorite low carb salad recipes:
- New Orleans Style Briny Olive Salad
- Caesar Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Dill Chicken Salad
- BLTA Pesto Chicken Salad
- Reuben Chopped Salad with Russian Dressing
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:Print
Mini Caprese Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- 12 ounces marinated fresh mozzarella balls
- 20 yellow cherry tomatoes
- 20 grape tomatoes
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ½ cup Balsamic Shallot Vinaigrette Dressing (Get the recipe here)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, grape tomatoes, basil and balsamic vinaigrette. Toss until all dressing has evenly coated all ingredients.
- If you have time, refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving. This really allows the flavors to come together.