MINI CAPRESE SALAD
Caprese is a timeless salad that has been made over in just about every way imaginable. Here is my spin on a classic. Salad doesn’t get much more fresh and flavorful than a caprese.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb salad recipes:
- New Orleans Style Briny Olive Salad
- Caesar Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Dill Chicken Salad
- BLTA Pesto Chicken Salad
- Reuben Chopped Salad with Russian Dressing
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Mini Caprese Salad
- 12 oz. Marinated Fresh Mozzarella Balls?
- 20 Yellow Cherry Tomatoes
- 20 Grape Tomatoes
- 10 Fresh Basil Leaves – Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Balsamic Shallot Vinaigrette Dressing
- (2 Tbs. Peace and Love)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, grape tomatoes, basil and balsamic vinaigrette. Toss until all dressing has evenly coated all ingredients.
- If you have time, refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving. This really allows the flavors to come together.