These Caesar Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps are a delicious spin on traditional egg salad: creamy and satisfying, full of Caesar flavor, and a refreshing crunch the lettuce wraps. The perfect lunch!
Craving egg salad? Try these Caesar Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps
Caesar Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps. Just one more way for me to eat eggs! I love eggs! For breakfast, lunch or dinner, I love them! There are a lot of people that think a hard boiled egg is the true test of how hungry you are. The thought is that if you are truly hungry and not just bored and needlessly snacking, that you would even settle for a cold hardboiled egg from the fridge. That test doesn't work on me because I LOVE hardboiled eggs. I think that is why I am so obsessed with making different low carb deviled egg recipes. Chop up those deviled eggs and make a delicious egg salad! Lunch doesn't get much simpler than this.
It is amazing what adding a little Caesar dressing can do to jazz up boring egg salad. From time to time, I like to mix in some canned tuna or shredded rotisserie chicken. If you are looking for some other tasty, quick and easy make ahead salads, check out my Dill Chicken Salad, BLTA Pesto Chicken Salad, Curried Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados or my Avocado Tuna Salad.
In addition to these Caesar Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps, check out some of my other favorite keto egg recipes:
- Cheese and Chive Keto Egg Souffles
- Keto Sausage and Egg McMuffin
- Pizza Eggs
- Caesar Salad Deviled Eggs
- Keto Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Buffalo Chicken Egg Muffins
- Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- Keto French Toast Egg Puffs
Caesar Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps – Low Carb, Gluten Free
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
Here is how I make the perfect hard boiled eggs: Place the eggs in a large sauce pan with cold water. Add enough water that the eggs are fully submerged. Over high heat bring water to a rolling boil. Once the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover and let sit for 12 minutes. Run each egg under cold water and peel immediately.
- 6 large hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp creamy caesar dressing
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- In a mixing bowl, combine chopped eggs, creamy caesar dressing, mayonnaise, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese and cracked black pepper.
- Spoon mixture onto romaine leaves and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
2.75g net carbs per serving
- Calories: 254
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 2.75g
- Protein: 13.5g
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books - HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
- Fortune Cookie Waffles
- Ham and Spinach Eggs Benedict
- Cheesy Pico Eggs
- Sausage Balls
- Sour Cream and Chive Egg Clouds
- Ham and Cheese Waffles
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Frittata
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Just finished this and for as simple as it is, it was delish! I made two servings because I planned to have some for lunch tomorrow and i just ate the whole thing. It's a great quick snack thanks for sharing
How much creamy caesar dressing? The recipe says "3 tbsp cup"
Peace Love and Low Carb says
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I fixed it.
Mary Beth says
This is so good. I have no idea how I ate egg salad before this recipe. I have to hide it from my husband or make a vat of it each week. Thanks!