Quick and easy Dill Chicken Salad. Why get store-bought keto chicken salad when making your own healthy version is easy, inexpensive, and way more delicious!
The perfect quick keto lunch: Dill Chicken Salad
This Whole30 Chicken salad recipe has been a game changer for me! I have been eating on repeat at least 3 times a week. For the last couple of months I had been buying this delicious chicken salad from our local grocery store deli out of pure ease. We recently moved and it was easier to just grab something that was ready to eat than it was to cook. Every time I bought it, I felt a little guilty because I knew that I could make a better tasting, cleaner ingredient version for way cheaper.
Well, I finally did and this was the end result. I will never eat the store bought Dill Chicken Salad again. It is super easy to make and has minimal ingredients. It is really low in carbs, coming in at just over 1 net carb per serving. It doesn't get much lower than that.
In addition to this Dill Chicken Salad recipe, check out some of my other favorite keto salad recipes:
- Caesar Egg Salad
- BLTA Pesto Chicken Salad
- Avocado Tuna Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad
- Keto Cucumber Greek Salad
- Loaded Mock Keto Potato Salad
- Pork Belly Wedge Salad
Dill Chicken Salad - paleo, Whole30, Dairy Free
My favorite way to cook the chicken for this recipe is to pan-sear it in butter. It gives it excellent flavor and makes the chicken incredibly juicy.
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 1 pound chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- ½ cup diced celery (one large rib)
- ⅓ cup finely chopped onion
- ¾ cup mayonnaise, more to taste (get my Whole30 compliant Mayo recipe here)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill OR 3 teaspoons dried dill
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, celery, onion, mayonnaise, Dijon, dill, sea salt and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Serve on fresh lettuce leaves or just dig right in!
1.25g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Calories: 236
- Fat: 16.5g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g
- Fiber: .25g
- Protein: 12g
DAIRY-FREE KETO COOKING: A Nutritional Approach to Health and Wellness. With 150 Squeaky Clean Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes
Check out my other books - HERE
Using only approachable and accessible, nutrient dense, real food ingredients, I put together a dairy-free keto roadmap that does not require a search for unfamiliar specialty ingredients or that you have a gourmet kitchen. Each one of these delectable recipes is rooted in simplicity and calls for ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. I’m showing you how to incorporate dairy-free substitutions that go far beyond the coconut.
In addition to tantalizing your palate with tasty recipes, Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will teach you how to restore your health and wellness, while living a lifestyle that nourishes you in mind, body, and spirit. Whether your goal is to lose weight, heal your body from the inside out, or simply find your own personal version of food freedom, I’m here to help you along in your journey to finding your personal path to wellness.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY - HERE
Dairy-Free Keto Cooking features something for everyone. If you suffer from dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is the book for you. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this book is for you. I added a bit of everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy for all the cheese loving, quesophiles.
With recipes like this, how could anyone possibly feel deprived?
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Cowboy Style Beef Ragout
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Ribs
- Loco Moco
- Pork Tenderloin with Dill Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
- Easy Peasy Cuban Picadillo
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Scotch Eggs
- Supreme Pizza Soup
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Blackened Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- and much, much more!
I wrote this book with everyone in mind and it is complete with several different meal plans (paleo, AIP, egg free, nut free, 30 minute meals) as well as tons of valuable resources. Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will quickly become your go-to cookbook!