My favorite way to cook the chicken for this recipe is to pan-sear it in butter. It gives it excellent flavor and makes the chicken incredibly juicy.
- 1 pound chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup diced celery (one large rib)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise, more to taste (get my Whole30 compliant Mayo recipe here)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill OR 3 teaspoons dried dill
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, celery, onion, mayonnaise, Dijon, dill, sea salt and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Serve on fresh lettuce leaves or just dig right in!
1.25g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 236
- Fat: 16.5g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g
- Fiber: .25g
- Protein: 12g