Paleo 2 Minute Avocado Oil Mayo. With just a couple of ingredients and 2 minutes of your time, you have a fool proof Whole30 compliant mayo recipe that works every time.
The perfect Whole30 avocado oil mayo
I have an almost embarrassing love affair with mayonnaise. I have loved it ever since I was a kid. If left to my own devices as a child I would always eat a heaping mound of mayonnaise smeared on a piece of white bread. While my dietary choices have drastically changed, my love of mayo remains unwavering. One of my favorite things about mayonnaise is that you can use it to add creaminess to dishes without adding extra dairy.
It’s amazing to me how many years I bought store bought mayonnaise when it is so easy to make your own mayonnaise at home. Not to mention, it is so much better for you. Most of the mayos in the store have a lot of nasty things added to them.
This paleo and Whole30 complaint mayonnaise recipe is absolutely foolproof and sets up perfectly every time. How many times have you tried a clean mayo recipe only to have it be a runny, oily mess? Yeah, me too! I promise that if you do not deviate from the ingredients and you follow the directions exactly as stated, that you will get perfectly thick mayo each and every time. You will see a lot of recipes that tell you the egg needs to be room temperature. I just use an egg straight out of the fridge and it works every time.
how to make homemade mayo that works every time
That being said, I cannot stress enough how crucial having an immersion blender is for this recipe, or any mayo really. It is a small investment that is a total game changer in the kitchen and can be used for so many things. Pureeing soups and stews, making dips, dressings and sauces, and so much more. The one that I have even comes with a whisk attachment. No more whisking by hand. Think of how fast you could get egg white to stiff peaks with a powered whisk attachment. WORTH EVERY PENNY!! This is the one that I have and I love it. It is a Kitchenaid
Now go make some deliciously perfect mayonnaise. And when you are done with that, use it to make my Paleo Dill Chicken Salad. SO GOOD!
In addition to this Paleo 2 Minute Avocado Oil Mayo recipe, check out some of my other favorite low carb, keto condiments, sauces and dressings:
- Keto Chocolate Nut Butter
- Keto Southwestern Ranch Dressing
- Avocado Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Easy Peasy Paleo Pizza Sauce
- Low Carb Sun-dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Low Carb Pizza Sauce
- Keto Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing
Paleo 2 Minute Avocado Oil Mayo – Whole30
- Yield: 15 tablespoons 1x
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup avocado oil (I use this brand)
- To a tall, wide mouth mason jar add the lemon juice first, then the egg, seasonings, and finally the oil. Let the ingredients rest for 20 seconds or so.
- Put the immersion blender all the way at the bottom of the mason jar. Turn it on high speed and leave it at the bottom of the jar for about 20 seconds. The mayonnaise will immediately begin to set up and fill the jar.
- After the mayonnaise is almost all the way set, slowly pull the immersion blender towards the top of the jar without taking the blades out of the mayonnaise. Then, slowly push it back towards the bottom of the jar. Repeat this step a couple of times until all of the ingredients are well well incorporated.
- Taste and add more salt, if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 134
- Sodium: 82mg
- Fat: 14.9g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrates: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.4g
Keywords: homemade mayo, mayonnaise recipe, paleo mayo, whole 30 mayo recipe, condiments, sauces, keto, low carb, gluten free, dairy free keto
DAIRY-FREE KETO COOKING: A Nutritional Approach to Health and Wellness. With 150 Squeaky Clean Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes
Check out my other books – HERE
Using only approachable and accessible, nutrient dense, real food ingredients, I put together a dairy-free keto roadmap that does not require a search for unfamiliar specialty ingredients or that you have a gourmet kitchen. Each one of these delectable recipes is rooted in simplicity and calls for ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. I’m showing you how to incorporate dairy-free substitutions that go far beyond the coconut.
In addition to tantalizing your palate with tasty recipes, Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will teach you how to restore your health and wellness, while living a lifestyle that nourishes you in mind, body, and spirit. Whether your goal is to lose weight, heal your body from the inside out, or simply find your own personal version of food freedom, I’m here to help you along in your journey to finding your personal path to wellness.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HERE
Dairy-Free Keto Cooking features something for everyone. If you suffer from dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is the book for you. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this book is for you. I added a bit of everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy for all the cheese loving, quesophiles.
With recipes like this, how could anyone possibly feel deprived?
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Cowboy Style Beef Ragout
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Ribs
- Loco Moco
- Pork Tenderloin with Dill Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
- Easy Peasy Cuban Picadillo
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Scotch Eggs
- Supreme Pizza Soup
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Blackened Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- and much, much more!
I wrote this book with everyone in mind and it is complete with several different meal plans (paleo, AIP, egg free, nut free, 30 minute meals) as well as tons of valuable resources. Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will quickly become your go-to cookbook!