A quick and delicious spin on a classic wedge salad. This Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad has all the amazing flavors of buffalo wings, with the perfect crunch that only a wedge salad can offer.
The classic wedge salad used to be a staple on restaurant menus everywhere, and despite its popularity, it is rarely seen anymore. I’m bringing it back! For this version, I decided to fuse the classic wedge salad with the standard ingredients for Buffalo wings. This is a great way to make a salad into a full meal. I top this salad with the Creamy Chive Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
I am a huge fan of BIG salads. Don’t give me a wimpy side salad. Give me a hearty meal-sized salad and load it up with fresh veggies, please. Some of my favorite lower carb fruits and vegetables to pile on my salads are bell peppers, mushrooms, avocado, onions, cucumber, celery, olives, capers, broccoli, just to name a few. But perhaps among my favorite low carb salad toppings are pickled red onions, olive salad, and sugar-free low carb dried cranberries.
I’m also a big fan of turning leftovers into salads. I like to take a serving of whatever leftover low carb casserole might be hanging out in the fridge, pile it on top of some fresh greens and top it with a homemade low carb salad dressing. Trust me, salads are anything but boring. When it comes to keto salads, the possibilities are endless.
This low carb, high fat buffalo chicken wedge salad is an easy-to-make keto salad recipe that is loaded with flavor. Best of all, each serving contains only 6 grams of net carbs.
In addition to this Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad, check out some of my other favorite low carb salad recipes:
- Blackened Steak Salad
- Pork Belly Wedge Salad
- Caesar Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Dill Chicken Salad
- Low Carb Reuben Chopped Salad
Did you know that I have a new keto cookbook coming out? You can pre-order it HERE
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 12 ounces chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, quartered
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese crumbles
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Creamy Chive Blue Cheese Dressing, for serving
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Once the butter is melted, mix in the Buffalo wing sauce. Toss the shredded chicken in the sauce until it is completely coated.
- Top each iceberg wedge with the chicken, blue cheese crumbles, celery, carrots, tomato and green onions.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 6g
- Serving Size: 1 wedge salad
- Calories: 320
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 20g
Keywords: keto salad recipes, low carb recipes, keto buffalo wings, buffalo wing recipes, low carb chicken recipes