A quick and delicious spin on a classic wedge salad. This Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad has all the amazing flavors of buffalo wings, with the perfect crunch that only a wedge salad can offer.
Keto buffalo wings reimagined as a keto salad
The classic wedge salad used to be a staple on restaurant menus everywhere, and despite its popularity, it is rarely seen anymore. I’m bringing it back!
For this version, I decided to fuse the classic wedge salad with the standard ingredients for Buffalo wings. This is a great way to make a salad into a full meal. I top this salad with Creamy Chive Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
How to turn wedge salad recipes into a real meal
I am a huge fan of BIG salads. Don't give me a wimpy side salad. Give me a hearty meal-sized salad and load it up with fresh veggies, please. Some of my favorite lower carb fruits and vegetables to pile on my salads are bell peppers, mushrooms, avocado, onions, cucumber, celery, olives, capers, broccoli, just to name a few.
But perhaps among my favorite low carb salad toppings are pickled red onions, olive salad, and sugar-free low carb dried cranberries.
I'm also a big fan of turning leftovers into salads. I like to take a serving of whatever leftover low carb casserole might be hanging out in the fridge, pile it on top of some fresh greens and top it with a homemade low carb salad dressing. Trust me, salads are anything but boring. When it comes to keto salads, the possibilities are endless.
This low carb, high fat Buffalo chicken wedge salad is an easy-to-make keto salad recipe that is loaded with flavor. Best of all, each serving contains only 6 grams of net carbs. It's a great way to add some variety into the mix of Buffalo chicken recipes.
In addition to this Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad, check out some of my other favorite low carb salad recipes:
- Blackened Steak Salad
- Pork Belly Wedge Salad
- Caesar Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Dill Chicken Salad
- Low Carb Reuben Chopped Salad
Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 12 ounces chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, quartered
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese crumbles
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- ½ cup diced carrots
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Creamy Chive Blue Cheese Dressing, for serving
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Once the butter is melted, mix in the Buffalo wing sauce. Toss the shredded chicken in the sauce until it is completely coated.
- Top each iceberg wedge with the chicken, blue cheese crumbles, celery, carrots, tomato and green onions.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 6g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 wedge salad
- Calories: 320
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 20g
Keywords: keto salad recipes, low carb recipes, keto buffalo wings, buffalo wing recipes, low carb chicken recipes
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books - HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
- Fortune Cookie Waffles
- Ham and Spinach Eggs Benedict
- Cheesy Pico Eggs
- Sausage Balls
- Sour Cream and Chive Egg Clouds
- Ham and Cheese Waffles
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Frittata
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Carri Vande Ree says
My name is Carri. A couple is months ago I bought your book called Craveable Keri. I boasted about it at work and 3 Of my coworkers purchased it. In turn the have also boasted and 3 more folks have made the purchase! Do I can actuary, I have sold 6 books for you! 👍 I too am a Washington state native.
Anyway, with encouragement from some of your recent buyers, I just wanted to write to you to let you know of your book sales and say hi!