Creamy Chive Keto Blue Cheese Dressing. Rich and delicious, but super easy to make. Skip the chemical additives in store-bought versions, and make your own.
Creamy Chive Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
This Creamy Chive Keto Blue Cheese Dressing is seriously one of the best salad dressings I’ve ever tasted. And I don’t say that because it is my recipe, I say that because I was shocked by how much I liked it considering that I am not a huge fan of blue cheese. I was always a ranch girl, but this recipe may have just swayed me over to the other side. If you are not a fan of blue cheese, try making it with feta instead. Delicious!
I love making my own low carb salad dressings because then I know exactly what is going into them. Have you ever looked at the back of a bottle of store-bought salad dressing? You can’t even pronounce half of the ingredients. No thanks!
This is one of the recipes from my first cookbook: Primal Low Carb Kitchen. This is just one of about 85 delicious low carb, and gluten free recipes. You can read more about it, or grab a copy – HERE.
Check out some of my other favorite keto salad dressing recipes:
- Keto Honey Mustard Dressing
- Keto Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Low Carb Russian Dressing
- Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- Low Carb Balsamic Shallot Vinaigrette
- Keto Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise (get my recipe here)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl, and mix until well combined.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 106
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 1g