I am a ranch dressing fanatic... Maybe I should just say freak. I am a total freak. I have an almost obsessive affinity for ranch dressing and will put it on just about anything. I am constantly coming up with different variations, like this Bacon Ranch Dressing, or this Southwestern Ranch Dressing. Avocados anyone? Here is an Avocado Ranch Dressing. So many choices... You can get the awesome mason jar lid - HEREPrint
Buffalo Ranch Dressing – Low Carb, Gluten Free
- Yield: 1 ½ Cups 1x
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce, more to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine, mayonnaise, sour cream, buffalo wing sauce, garlic, parsley, chives, apple cider vinegar, dill, onion powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
Delicious! Great way to give some zing to a salad without being too buffalo sauce intense.
Apрrｅciate this post. Will try it out.
I bought three of your cookbooks one for me and two for gifts..I love the recipes and have already cooked some. But the print is so small! I have to use a magnifying glass to read them. I'm sure I'm not alone, Hopefully you can enlarge the print on your next book. Thanks, Dee James, Baker City, Oregon