This low carb ranch dressing recipe has become a staple in our home. We use it as a dip for fresh veggies, salad dressing and even over grilled fish. It is the perfect keto ranch dressing with the added healthy fat boost from the avocado. It takes the traditional ranch dressing recipe to a whole new level.
The second I made this low carb avocado ranch dressing recipe, I vowed never to buy store bought ranch again. I have a feeling you just might make the same pledge. Making your own low carb salad dressing recipes and condiments will not only save you money, but they are also better for you. You can skip all the unnecessary additives by making your own.
They are so many different ways to change is up. Check out my Bacon Ranch Dressing variation or my Southwestern Ranch Dip. I even have a Buffalo Ranch Dressing recipe in my Primal Low Carb Kitchen Cookbook.
Looking for more low carb, keto and gluten free dressing recipes? Check out this round up of 30 Low Carb Condiments, Seasonings and Dressings that you can make at home to save money and skip the additives.
Avocado Ranch Dressing – Low Carb, Gluten Free
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 Servings 1x
- ½ large avocado, peeled and pitted
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar ( I use this brand)
- 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, fork mash the avocado. To the avocado, add mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, parsley, chives, apple cider vinegar , dill, onion powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Per Serving - Calories: 100 | Fat: 10g | Protein: .7g | Net Carbs: 1g
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp