This recipe combines two of my all-time favorite things… Bacon and ranch dressing. If no one was looking, I might just lick the bowl and make a meal out of it. Okay, not really, but I do like it that much. This is a very versatile recipe – great as a dip or as a salad dressing. Even amazing as a base for all kinds of cold salads. Once you make your own low carb, keto ranch dressing from scratch, you will never go back to store-bought. They are so many different ways to change is up. Check out my Avocado Ranch Dressing variation or my Southwestern Ranch Dip. I even have a Buffalo Ranch Dressing recipe in my Primal Low Carb Kitchen Cookbook.
Looking for more low carb, keto and gluten free dressing recipes? Check out this round up of 30 Low Carb Condiments, Seasonings and Dressings that you can make at home to save money and skip the additives.
Did you know that I have 3 new cookbooks out? You can check them out here!
Keto Bacon Ranch Dressing
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 Servings 1x
- 6 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar ( I use this brand)
- 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine bacon, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, parsley, chives, apple cider vinegar , dill, onion powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Per Serving – Calories: 107 | Fat: 11g | Protein: 2g | Net Carbs: Less than 1g
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp