This Keto Ranch Dressing with Bacon is creamy, herbaceous and so much better than store bought. It makes the perfect salad dressing or dip for fresh veggies. Be sure to try my other low carb ranch dressing recipes as well.
Ingredients in Bacon Ranch Dressing
More Keto Dip Recipes
Keto Bacon Ranch Dressing
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 Servings 1x
- 6 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or ¾ teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the bacon, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, parsley, chives, apple cider vinegar , dill, onion powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Per Serving - Calories: 107 | Fat: 11g | Protein: 2g | Net Carbs: Less than 1g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
Just made this. I didn't have vinegar so just omitted it. I was about to eat something bad until I had this with a side of cucumbers. Thank you. It's very very good.
Peace Love and Low Carb says
Thanks so much. So happy you enjoyed it.
How long will this keep in the fridge for?
Kyndra Holley says
I would say 1-2 weeks depending how you store it. But I doubt it will last that long anyway 🙂