This Roasted Red Pepper Spinach and Artichoke dip is rich and creamy, made with cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese, garlic, artichokes, spinach and roasted red peppers. Then it is baked until golden brown and bubbly, and served with a variety of dippers. It is the best keto spinach and artichoke dip.
How to Make Keto Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Recipe Tips and Variations
Other recipes you might enjoy
Roasted Red Pepper Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
- Diet: Diabetic
- 14 ounce can Artichokes hearts, chopped
- 3 ounces roasted red peppers, chopped, extra for garnish
- 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- shaved parmesan cheese, optional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the artichokes, roasted red peppers, spinach, cream cheese, ¾ cup of the Parmesan cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese on top. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until the Parmesan on top is a nice golden brown.
- Serve with cucumber slices, pork rinds, cheese crisps, sliced bell peppers, celery, or any of your other favorite crunchy low carb snacks.
- Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Reheating: I recommend reheating this in an oven or an air fryer. Heat at 300°F until warmed through.
- Make ahead: This keto spinach and artichoke dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Simply mix up the dip per the directions, saving ¼ of the shredded parmesan for the top of the dip when you bake it for the second time.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 286
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 5g net
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: spinach and artichoke dip, keto appetizers, low carb appetizers, keto spinach dip, gluten free recipes, keto recipes, low carb recipes
Paris Bahcall says
Absolutely delicious! Thank you!
Peggy G. says
This sounds like a wonderful dip! Gonna be on the list for the next party appetizer =)
Shug in Boots says
omigyahhhh this looks awesome. pinning it ...