This low carb Roasted Red Pepper Spinach and Artichoke Dip is the perfect party appetizer. Serve it with fresh vegetables and pork rinds and watch it disappear. I am a big fan of low carb dips, dressing, and sauces. For me, what I eat with them is merely a vessel to deliver the dip to my face! This low carb spinach and artichoke dip fits that bill perfectly! Not to mention, it is just beautiful to look at. I think this is a perfect example of what we mean when we say “You eat with your eyes first” This is my own personal version of “Taste the Rainbow”
Traditionally, spinach dip, even low carb spinach and artichoke dip, doesn’t usually have roasted red peppers. But I think adding roasted red peppers to the mix adds a boost of flavor. I especially like them in my Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Aioli Recipe, or even better, in this Roasted Red Pepper, Tomato, and Smoked Gouda Bisque Recipe.
If you don’t want to serve this low carb spinach and artichoke dip with fresh vegetables, or you aren’t a fan of pork rinds, there are lots of other things you can do with it. Here are just a few options:
- Stuff it inside chicken or pork
- Make lettuce wraps
- Use it as filling for low carb stuffed mushrooms
- Use it instead of the meat as a base for low carb eggs Benedict
- Add some shrimp or crab to it and use it as a filling for a keto seafood omelet
- Eat it with a spoon!!
In addition to this Keto Roasted Red Pepper Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Check out some of my other favorite keto appetizer recipes:
Did you know that I have 3 amazing keto cookbooks out? Check them out here!
- 14 ounce can Artichokes hearts, chopped
- 3 ounces roasted red peppers, chopped, extra for garnish
- 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- shaved parmesan cheese, optional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the artichokes, roasted red peppers, spinach, cream cheese, 3/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese on top. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until the Parmesan on top is a nice golden brown.
- Serve with cucumber slices, pork rinds, cheese crisps, sliced bell peppers, celery, or any of your other favorite crunchy low carb snacks.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 286
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 5g net
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: spinach and artichoke dip, keto appetizers, low carb appetizers, keto spinach dip, gluten free recipes, keto recipes, low carb recipes