- 14 ounce can Artichokes hearts, chopped
- 3 ounces roasted red peppers, chopped, extra for garnish
- 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- shaved parmesan cheese, optional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the artichokes, roasted red peppers, spinach, cream cheese, 3/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese on top. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until the Parmesan on top is a nice golden brown.
- Serve with cucumber slices, pork rinds, cheese crisps, sliced bell peppers, celery, or any of your other favorite crunchy low carb snacks.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 286
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 5g net
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: spinach and artichoke dip, keto appetizers, low carb appetizers, keto spinach dip, gluten free recipes, keto recipes, low carb recipes