This keto chicken parmesan chicken dip is so warm and comforting. All the delicious flavors of chicken parmesan in dip form.
Why eat Chicken Parmesan when you can eat Keto chicken parmesan dip?
I have always been a fan of chicken parmesan. In fact, long before I was a blogger and cookbook author, I worked in restaurants for many years. At least 10 of those years were spent working in Italian restaurants, so I have definitely eaten my fair share of chicken parm over the years. The only major difference now is that I am eating low carb chicken parmesan recipes. It's actually pretty easy to make a keto chicken parmesan recipe. There are a lot of different keto breading recipes these days. Some of my favorite things to use as breading for chicken parmesan are crushed pork rinds, golden flaxseed meal, grated parmesan cheese, or almond flour.
What should I eat this low carb chicken parmesan dip with?
A spoon! Seriously, I would! Often times on a keto diet, coming up with a low carb dip recipe is not the problem. It's finding acceptable dippers that can prove challenging. Some of my favorite things to use for dippers are sliced english cucumbers, sliced bell peppers, celery, carrots, pork rinds, cheese chips, or low carb Jilz crackers.
What are some fun ways I can change up this keto chicken parmesan dip recipe?
- Mix and match different cheeses
- swap out the chicken for ground beef, or ground pork
- add more fresh herbs like basil, rosemary, thyme, and parsley
- leave the chicken out altogether and then use keto chicken nuggets as dippers
- eat it on keto bread as a hot sandwich
In addition to this Chicken Parmesan Dip recipe, check out some of my other favorite appetizer recipes:
- Keto Charcuterie Board
- Fathead Pepperoni Waffle Pizza Dippers
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Cajun Trinity Keto Crab Cakes
- Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Peppers
- Keto Chicken Fried Cauliflower Steaks
Keto Chicken Parmesan Dip
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise (get my homemade recipe here)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh basil, finely shredded
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ cups cooked and shredded chicken
- ⅔ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup of Low Carb Marinara Sauce (get the recipe here)
- 7 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- To the bowl, add the chicken, Parmesan cheese, and ¼ cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a large skillet or casserole dish. Pour the marinara over top and spread it out evenly across the top of the cream cheese layer.
- Layer the fresh mozzarella sliced on top of the marinara sauce. Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese over top and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
NET CARBS PER SERVING: 5.4g
- Calories: 420
- Fat: 34g
- Carbohydrates: 6.1g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: chicken parmesan dip, keto dip recipes, low carb dip recipes, keto chicken parmesan, low carb chicken parmesan
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books - HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. Well, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
- Fortune Cookie Waffles
- Ham and Spinach Eggs Benedict
- Cheesy Pico Eggs
- Sausage Balls
- Sour Cream and Chive Egg Clouds
- Ham and Cheese Waffles
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Frittata
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Hungry? YOU CAN GRAB A COPY - HERE