- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise (get my homemade recipe here)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh basil, finely shredded
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup of Low Carb Marinara Sauce (get the recipe here)
- 7 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- To the bowl, add the chicken, Parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a large skillet or casserole dish. Pour the marinara over top and spread it out evenly across the top of the cream cheese layer.
- Layer the fresh mozzarella sliced on top of the marinara sauce. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese over top and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
NET CARBS PER SERVING: 5.4g
- Calories: 420
- Fat: 34g
- Carbohydrates: 6.1g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: chicken parmesan dip, keto dip recipes, low carb dip recipes, keto chicken parmesan, low carb chicken parmesan