Two traditional bar appetizers just got a major makeover with this recipe. How about instead of choosing between jalapeno poppers or buffalo chicken wings, you just get both in one dish with the Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers?
Jalapeño poppers + buffalo chicken dip = buffalo chicken jalapeño poppers
A delicious low carb spin on two classic appetizers. These buffalo chicken jalapeño poppers have all the amazing flavors of traditional jalapeño poppers and buffalo chicken wings combined. I like to serve them with a big side of my Keto Avocado Ranch Dressing. They are the perfect appetizer for a low carb potluck, Super Bowl Sunday or even just your average idle Tuesday. These buffalo chicken jalapeño poppers are quick and easy to make and are always a crowd pleaser.
More keto appetizer recipes
- Crispy Lemon Feta Chicken Wings
- Keto Sausage Balls
- Keto Soft Pretzels
- Hot Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups with Dijon Butter Glaze
- Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Low Carb Beef and Chorizo Empanadas
- Cajun Trinity Keto Crab Cakes
- Keto Chicken Fried Cauliflower Steaks