In addition to these low carb nachos, check out some of my other favorite low carb mexican food recipes:
Keto Low Carb Nachos
Grab a copy of Keto Happy Hour - Here
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Cuisine: keto, nut free, gluten free
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup cooked taco seasoned ground beef
- ¼ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup jalapenos
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on the parchment paper in a thin layer, in the shape of a rectangle.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese evenly over top of the cheddar cheese.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cumin, garlic powder, and chili powder. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over the top of the cheeses.
- Bake on the middle rack for 8 to 10 minutes, checking every minute to ensure that it does not burn.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the cheese cool for 10 minutes.
- Peel the cooked cheese away from the parchment paper and cut lengthwise into strips. To make this easier, I recommend using a pizza cutter or kitchen shears. After cutting the cheese into strips, then cut each strip into triangles.
- Transfer the individual chips back to the parchment paper and broil on high for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Let the chips cool and crisp up - about 30 minutes.
- Pile the chips on a plate and cover with all of your favorite nacho toppings.
- Calories: 324kcal
- Fat: 26g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 20g
This recipe is a sneak peek into my new book Keto Happy Hour. Grab a copy HERE
WITH RECIPES LIKE:
AND EVEN SOME FOOD RECIPES LIKE:
- Grilled Halloumi Bruschetta
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Bloody Mary Roasted Nuts
- Red Wine Fudgesicles
- and more…