The Keto Avocado Taco Boats are the perfect way to level up your low carb Taco Tuesday Routine. They are fresh, light, and fun!
These avocado taco boats are the perfect way to level up your Taco Tuesday routine. They are the perfect portable individual serving, making them great for parties and get togethers. I like to use the extra avocado to whip up a batch of . If you are looking for some other Mexican inspired recipes, check out my
Be sure to check out my new book Dairy Free Keto Cooking. Tons of amazing recipes and resources. Grab a copy – here
In addition to these Keto Avocado Taco Boats, check out some of my other Mexican inspired keto recipes:
- Prepare your taco meat – Brown the ground beef over medium-high heat and drain the excess grease. Add 2/3 cup water and 4 tbsp taco seasoning, reduce heat to low and let simmer 5-10 minutes until thickened.
- Cut the avocados in half and use a spoon to scoop out the avocado.
- Add 1/4 of the shredded lettuce into the bottom of each empty avocado shell.
- Next, add 1/4 of the ground beef into each shell
- Top each one with cheese, salsa, sour cream, tomato, jalapeno and avocado.
Per Serving – Calories: 460 | Fat: 35g | Protein: 32g | Net Carbs: 5g