The Keto Avocado Taco Boats are the perfect way to level up your low carb Taco Tuesday Routine. They are fresh, light, and fun!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoons Taco Seasoning (get the recipe here)
- 2 large avocados
- 4 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 4 pickled jalapeño slices
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 romaine leaves, shredded
- Prepare your taco meat - Brown the ground beef over medium-high heat and drain the excess grease. Add 2/3 cup water and 4 tbsp taco seasoning, reduce heat to low and let simmer 5-10 minutes until thickened.
- Cut the avocados in half and use a spoon to scoop out the avocado.
- Add 1/4 of the shredded lettuce into the bottom of each empty avocado shell.
- Next, add 1/4 of the ground beef into each shell
- Top each one with cheese, salsa, sour cream, tomato, jalapeno and avocado.
- net carbs per serving: 5g
- Storage: Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days. I recommend storing all of the components of the dish separately.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Saute
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 taco boat
- Calories: 460
- Fat: 35g
- Carbohydrates: 5g net
- Protein: 32g
Keywords: keto tacos, low carb recipes, keto recipes, taco Tuesday, keto Mexican recipes, low carb Mexican recipes, keto food blog, low carb blog