These Low Carb Nachos have deliciously crunchy keto chips, made entirely of cheese and spices. The chips are piled high with seasoned ground beef, olives, tomatoes, jalapeños, guacamole, onions, and cilantro. The are the perfect addition to your keto taco Tuesday.
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup cooked taco seasoned ground beef
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup jalapenos
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons guacamole (get my recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on the parchment paper in a thin layer, in the shape of a rectangle.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese evenly over top of the cheddar cheese.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cumin, garlic powder, and chili powder. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over the top of the cheeses.
- Bake on the middle rack for 8 to 10 minutes, checking every minute to ensure that it does not burn.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the cheese cool for 10 minutes.
- Peel the cooked cheese away from the parchment paper and cut lengthwise into strips. To make this easier, I recommend using a pizza cutter or kitchen shears. After cutting the cheese into strips, then cut each strip into triangles.
- Transfer the individual chips back to the parchment paper and broil on high for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Let the chips cool and crisp up - about 30 minutes.
- Pile the chips on a plate and cover with all of your favorite nacho toppings.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Cuisine: keto, nut free, gluten free
- Calories: 324kcal
- Fat: 26g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 20g