This is the best guacamole recipe ever
This classic guacamole is a guest recipe by my handsome husband Jon, I call him the guacamole master. If you love garlic, and you love guacamole, then you will love this recipe! This guac does not have cilantro in it as guacamole traditionally does — Jon leaves it out because he likes me, and I don’t like cilantro.
This recipe is low carb, gluten-free, and there’s paleo approved, Whole30 compliant guacamole version. Guacamole is the great unifier — bring it to your next keto gathering, share with friends, dip all the things. And I have a list of 50 low carb, gluten free snack ideas to use as dippers!
Take your keto taco night to the next level
Jon’s guacamole recipe is just the start to the best low carb taco night ever. Serve it up alongside my Shredded Taco Pork, add some to my Warm Taco Salad, and enjoy with a Keto Blueberry Mojito. A keto fiesta for all!
Another way I like to enjoy this homemade guacamole recipe: as Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs!
In addition to this easy guacamole recipe, check out some of my other favorite keto appetizer recipes:
- Keto Sausage Balls
- Keto Asian Chicken Meatballs
- Reuben Stuffed Mushrooms
- Keto Chicken Parmesan Dip
- Caramelized Onion and Bacon Dip
- Greek Onion Dip
- Hot Crab and Artichoke Dip
- Sun-dried Tomato, Garlic Dip
- Southwestern Ranch Dip
- Keto Popcorn Chicken
Jon’s Guacamole – Low carb, Gluten Free, Paleo
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 16 servings 1x
- 6 large avocados, peeled and pitted
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup Pickled Jalapenos, chopped (get the recipe here)
- 1/2 cup chopped crispy bacon, optional
- In a large mixing bowl, mash together the avocado, garlic, lime juice, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Using a microplane grater, grate the onion into the guacamole.
- Mix in the tomatoes and jalapeños.
- Mix in the bacon, or sprinkle across the top as a garnish, if using.
To make this recipe paleo and Whole30 compliant, omit the pickled jalapenos or swap with fresh jalapenos.
net carbs per serving: 2.6g
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 131
- Fat: 11.3g
- Carbohydrates: 7.3g
- Fiber: 4.7g
- Protein: 2.5g
Keywords: guacamole, keto avocado recipes, paleo recipes, whole30 recipes, keto whole30, how to make guacamole, the best guacamole recipe, Jons guacamole