Shredded Taco Pork – Quick and easy dinner!
Low Carb shredded taco pork! It’s what’s for dinner… and lunch… and probably breakfast. I just love low carb slow cooker recipes. They make easy recipes even easier. In fact, this might possibly be one of the easiest keto recipes you will ever make. But don’t let the simplicity fool you, this baby packs some major flavor. I made this dish to take to a football party (GO HAWKS!), as we were all bringing components for a taco bar. It was a big hit! Although, I think Jon and I may have eaten most of it. For this recipe, I used 2 x 2lb pork roasts, as opposed to one large one. I think it really added to how flavorful and juicy the meat turned out. The homemade low carb taco seasoning in this recipe is what really makes it. This is a great recipe for low carb meal prep. It makes a large batch and it freezes and reheats really well.
Check out some of my other favorite 5 ingredient keto recipes:
- Keto Soft Pretzels
- Low Carb Everything Bagels
- Keto Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Low Carb Hasselback Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza
- Low Carb Keto Pizza Eggs
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
DID YOU KNOW I HAVE TWO NEW BOOKS COMING OUT? YOU CAN ORDER THEM HEREPrint
- Heat slow cooker on low setting.
- To the slow cooker, add chicken stock, pork roast, butter and taco seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Use two forks to shred the meat.