With just a few simple low carb and paleo ingredients and a slow cooker, this shredded taco pork will be satisfying your palate in no time.
Shredded Taco Pork: the perfect keto slow cooker recipe
Low Carb shredded taco pork! It’s what’s for dinner, and lunch, and probably breakfast. I just love low carb slow cooker recipes … they make easy recipes even easier. In fact, this might possibly be one of the easiest keto recipes you will ever make. But don’t let the simplicity fool you, this baby packs some major flavor.
How to serve this keto shredded pork
I made this dish to take to a football party (GO HAWKS!), as we were all bringing components for a taco bar. It was a big hit! Although, I think Jon and I may have eaten most of it, whoops! This shredded pork recipe would also be great for low carb nachos — you can use pork rinds as the base and top with all of your favorites, or check out my Low Carb Nachos recipe.
For this recipe, I used 2 x 2lb pork roasts, as opposed to one large one. I think it really added to how flavorful and juicy the meat turned out. The homemade low carb taco seasoning in this recipe is what really makes it. This is a great recipe for low carb meal prep. It makes a large batch and it freezes and reheats really well.
In addition to this low carb shredded taco pork, Check out some of my other favorite 5 ingredient keto recipes:
- Keto Soft Pretzels
- Low Carb Everything Bagels
- Keto Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Low Carb Hasselback Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza
- Low Carb Keto Pizza Eggs
- Keto Chicken Fried Cauliflower Steaks
- Keto Pizza Chips
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
- Fortune Cookie Waffles
- Ham and Spinach Eggs Benedict
- Cheesy Pico Eggs
- Sausage Balls
- Sour Cream and Chive Egg Clouds
- Ham and Cheese Waffles
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Frittata
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Hungry? YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HEREPrint
- Heat slow cooker on low setting.
- To the slow cooker, add chicken stock, pork roast, butter and taco seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Use two forks to shred the meat.
- Calories: 411.1
- Sodium: 111mg
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 11.3g
- Carbohydrates: 1.6g
- Protein: 33g