Shredded Taco Pork
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 9 hours
- Total Time: 9 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 Servings 1x
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 pounds pork roast (also called pork butt, pork shoulder, or pork shoulder roast)
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter, ghee (get it here), or butter flavored coconut oil (get it here)
- 1 batch homemade taco seasoning
- Heat slow cooker on low setting.
- To the slow cooker, add chicken stock, pork roast, butter and taco seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Use two forks to shred the meat.
- Calories: 411.1
- Sodium: 111mg
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 11.3g
- Carbohydrates: 1.6g
- Protein: 33g