These Keto Pizza Chips are the perfect low carb crunchy snacks. All the flavors of pizza, but in a bite size cheese chip.
Looking for keto pizza recipes? Try these Pepperoni Pizza Chips!
Cheese chips are a great option for low carb snacks, but if you’re looking to switch up the flavors and satisfy a pizza craving on keto, these Keto Pizza Chips are a great option. All the flavors of pizza in crunchable, snackable, gluten free chips. You can even dip them in low carb pizza sauce!
How do you make cheese chips?
Keto Pizza Chips are perfect if you’re looking for easy appetizer recipes or a quick keto snack. The longest part of this recipe is just waiting for your oven to preheat to 400ºF.
First, take a little more than a tablespoon of parmesan cheese, make 12 piles on a baking sheet, and spread each pile of cheese out evenly, forming a circle. Next, bake the cheese circles for 2 minutes so they get nice and melty. After 2 minutes, you can add your seasonings and toppings.
If you’re making cheese chips with no toppings, you can cook them for longer until they’re crisp, just make sure you blot them with a paper towel to soak up the grease when you take them out of the oven. Then transfer the cheese chips to a cooling rack lined with a paper towel so that you can really draw out any excess moisture for a nice crunch. You can use this method with any type of cheese and make them in batches.
Fun ways to mix up these keto pizza chips:
- Use shredded Mexican cheese, top with a jalapeño and a dash of cumin
- Try shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese, sprinkle with chili powder, top with a jalapeño, and dip in ranch
- Use shredded Gouda and top with a sprinkle of rosemary and a piece of cooked bacon
In addition to these keto pizza chips, check out some of my other favorite keto appetizers and snacks:
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Cajun Trinity Keto Crab Cakes
- Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Keto Popcorn Chicken
- Keto Pizza Bagels
- Cauliflower Pizza Poppers
Keto Pizza Chips
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 chips 1x
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Low Carb Pizza Sauce, optional for serving (get the recipe here)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Spread the parmesan cheese in 12 even circles across the baking sheet. They should be about 1 tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon each. Bake for 2 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and sprinkle the oregano over the cheese. Top each cheese circle with 1 slice of pepperoni and bake for an additional 8 minutes, or until crisp.
- Remove the tray from the oven and use a paper towel to dab each chip to soak up the excess grease.
- Transfer the chips to a paper towel lined cooling rack and allow to cool and continue to crisp up.
- Serve with pizza sauce, if desired.
- Serving Size: 4 chips
- Calories: 104
- Fat: 7.8g
- Carbohydrates: 0.7g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 7.4g
Keywords: keto, low carb, keto snacks, keto pizza, low carb pizza recipes, keto chip recipes, keto blog, low carb blog
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. Well, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
- Fortune Cookie Waffles
- Ham and Spinach Eggs Benedict
- Cheesy Pico Eggs
- Sausage Balls
- Sour Cream and Chive Egg Clouds
- Ham and Cheese Waffles
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Frittata
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Hungry? YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HERE
Click HERE to pin
Jo is the food photographer and stylist behind healthy eating blog, Modern Food Stories. Jo’s a testament that once you find the right approach for you, you can overcome chronic illness through the healing power of food. She believes the secret to radiant health starts and ends with a healthy gut so all her recipes are grain, gluten and refined sugar free. Many are also sweetener and dairy-free.