These Keto Pizza Chips are the perfect low carb crunchy snacks. All the flavors of pizza, but in a bite size cheese chip.
Keto Pepperoni Pizza Chips
Cheese chips are a great option for low carb snacks, but if you're looking to switch up the flavors and satisfy a pizza craving on keto, these Keto Pizza Chips are a great option. All the flavors of pizza in crunchable, snackable, gluten free chips. You can even dip them in low carb pizza sauce!
How do you make cheese chips?
Keto Pizza Chips are perfect if you're looking for easy appetizer recipes or a quick keto snack. The longest part of this recipe is just waiting for your oven to preheat to 400ºF.
First, take a little more than a tablespoon of parmesan cheese, make 12 piles on a baking sheet, and spread each pile of cheese out evenly, forming a circle. Next, bake the cheese circles for 2 minutes so they get nice and melty. After 2 minutes, you can add your seasonings and toppings.
If you're making cheese chips with no toppings, you can cook them for longer until they're crisp, just make sure you blot them with a paper towel to soak up the grease when you take them out of the oven. Then transfer the cheese chips to a cooling rack lined with a paper towel so that you can really draw out any excess moisture for a nice crunch. You can use this method with any type of cheese and make them in batches.
Recipe tips and variations
- Use shredded Mexican cheese, top with a jalapeño and a dash of cumin
- Try shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese, sprinkle with chili powder, top with a jalapeño, and dip in ranch
- Use shredded Gouda and top with a sprinkle of rosemary and a piece of cooked bacon
Other recipes you might enjoy
Keto Pizza Chips
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 chips 1x
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Low Carb Pizza Sauce, optional for serving (get the recipe here)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Spread the parmesan cheese in 12 even circles across the baking sheet. They should be about 1 tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon each. Bake for 2 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and sprinkle the oregano over the cheese. Top each cheese circle with 1 slice of pepperoni and bake for an additional 8 minutes, or until crisp.
- Remove the tray from the oven and use a paper towel to dab each chip to soak up the excess grease.
- Transfer the chips to a paper towel lined cooling rack and allow to cool and continue to crisp up.
- Serve with pizza sauce, if desired.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 4 chips
- Calories: 104
- Fat: 7.8g
- Carbohydrates: 0.7g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 7.4g
Keywords: keto, low carb, keto snacks, keto pizza, low carb pizza recipes, keto chip recipes, keto blog, low carb blog
These look amazing and something the whole family would enjoy, even if they aren't following Keto! So few ingredients too, I have no excuse not to give these pizza chips a try! Sim x
Hello! Would sliced cheese work? I only have blocks of cheese on hand.
Kyndra Holley says
I would grate the blocks of cheese for this recipe.
These are a fantastic snack! I used Shredded Romano cheese which I seasoned first with oregano, garlic powder and crushed red peppers and baked 8 minutes total. They turned out perfect and my kitchen smells divine and my tummy is very happy.
You’ve inspired me with these little bits of heaven to try different cheeses, meat and spice combos.
Once again Kyndra thank you for yet another delicious recipe!
Rated this 5 stars because it looks AWESOME - looking forward to making them soon! I am planning to make several batches. How should these be stored and for how long? Thank you for ALL of your amazing recipes online. I look forward to purchasing your cookbooks soon!
Cindy Mrva says
I made these just other day and they are delicious. I enjoyed them so much I wrote a review of this recipe on my blog. Here is the direct link to the post https://ketowriter.com/2019/04/great-keto-appetizer/ Actually I have shared your recipes several times in the past....I am a big fan! Thank you for creating recipes for those of us in the Keto/Low-Carb community.
With great appreciation,
Cindy a.k.a. KetoWriter
Kyndra Holley says
Thanks so much for the thoughtful comment and review. I really appreciate it.