These Keto Pizza Chips are the perfect low carb crunchy snacks. All the flavors of pizza, but in a bite size chip.
In addition to these keto pizza chips, check out some of my other favorite keto appetizers and snacks:
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Cajun Trinity Keto Crab Cakes
- Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Keto Popcorn Chicken
- Keto Pizza Bagels
- Cauliflower Pizza Poppers
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Low Carb Pizza Sauce, optional for serving (get the recipe here)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- spread the parmesan cheese in 12 even circles across the baking sheet. They should be about 1 tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon each. Bake for 2 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and sprinkle the oregano over the cheese. Top each cheese circle with 1 slice of pepperoni and bake for an additional 8 minutes, or until crisp.
- Remove the tray from the oven and use a paper towel to dab each chip to soak up the excess grease.
- Transfer the chips to a paper towel lined cooling rack and allow to cool and continue to crisp up.
- Serve with pizza sauce, if desired.
- Serving Size: 4 chips
- Calories: 104
- Fat: 7.8g
- Carbohydrates: 0.7g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 7.4g
Keywords: keto, low carb, keto snacks, keto pizza, low carb pizza recipes, keto chip recipes, keto blog, low carb blog
Click HERE to pin
Jo is the food photographer and stylist behind healthy eating blog, Modern Food Stories. Jo’s a testament that once you find the right approach for you, you can overcome chronic illness through the healing power of food. She believes the secret to radiant health starts and ends with a healthy gut so all her recipes are grain, gluten and refined sugar free. Many are also sweetener and dairy-free.