- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Low Carb Pizza Sauce, optional for serving (get the recipe here)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Spread the parmesan cheese in 12 even circles across the baking sheet. They should be about 1 tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon each. Bake for 2 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and sprinkle the oregano over the cheese. Top each cheese circle with 1 slice of pepperoni and bake for an additional 8 minutes, or until crisp.
- Remove the tray from the oven and use a paper towel to dab each chip to soak up the excess grease.
- Transfer the chips to a paper towel lined cooling rack and allow to cool and continue to crisp up.
- Serve with pizza sauce, if desired.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 4 chips
- Calories: 104
- Fat: 7.8g
- Carbohydrates: 0.7g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 7.4g
Keywords: keto, low carb, keto snacks, keto pizza, low carb pizza recipes, keto chip recipes, keto blog, low carb blog