The perfect keto appetizer – Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs. Full of delicious healthy fats. They will keep you full for hours.
These bacon guacamole deviled eggs are my favorite quick and easy go-to recipe. Super easy to whip up, full of healthy fats and DELISH!! If you have never added avocado to your deviled eggs, then you are really missing out.
This is the perfect game day appetizer. Bring this to a party and you are sure to impress. Not to mention that it combines two of the usual suspects at any party… deviled eggs and guacamole.
For an even creamier version of these bacon guacamole deviled eggs, try adding in a little bit of Avocado Oil Mayo to the mix.
In addition to these Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs, Check out some of my other favorite keto deviled egg recipes:
- Caesar Salad Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs with Bacon
- Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs
NOTE: This is how I make the perfect hard-boiled eggs. Place the eggs in a large sauce pan with cold water. Add enough water that the eggs are fully submerged. Over high heat bring the water to a rolling boil. Once the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover and let sit for 12 minutes. Run cold water over the eggs and peel.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 12 deviled eggs 1x
- Category: appetizers
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled
- 4 strips thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled, divided
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion (I use this brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Slice the eggs in half, pop the yolks out into a large mixing bowl and fork mash.
- To the mixing bowl, add the bacon, avocado, salsa, garlic, lime juice, onion, salt, and cayenne pepper. Mash, and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Put mixture into a piping bag or a resealable plastic bag. Squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag and snip off the corner of the bag. Use this to pipe the mixture back into the egg halves.
- Top each egg with remaining bacon.
- Serving Size: 2 deviled eggs
- Calories: 140
- Fat: 10.5g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7g net
- Protein: 7.5g
Keywords: keto deviled egg recipes, low carb deviled eggs, keto guacamole, bacon guacamole recipe, keto recipes, low carb recipes