NOTE: This is how I make the perfect hard-boiled eggs. Place the eggs in a large sauce pan with cold water. Add enough water that the eggs are fully submerged. Over high heat bring the water to a rolling boil. Once the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover and let sit for 12 minutes. Run cold water over the eggs and peel.
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled
- 4 strips thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled, divided
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion (I use this brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Slice the eggs in half, pop the yolks out into a large mixing bowl and fork mash.
- To the mixing bowl, add the bacon, avocado, salsa, garlic, lime juice, onion, salt, and cayenne pepper. Mash, and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Put mixture into a piping bag or a resealable plastic bag. Squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag and snip off the corner of the bag. Use this to pipe the mixture back into the egg halves.
- Top each egg with remaining bacon.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Appetizer Recipes
- Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 deviled eggs
- Calories: 140
- Fat: 10.5g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7g net
- Protein: 7.5g
Keywords: keto deviled egg recipes, low carb deviled eggs, keto guacamole, bacon guacamole recipe, keto recipes, low carb recipes