Deviled eggs are my favorite go-to keto snack. They are pretty much natures perfect low carb fat bomb. There are so many different ways to jazz them up. The possibilities are endless. This is how I make the perfect hard boiled egg – Put the eggs in a large sauce pan with cold water. Add enough water that the eggs are fully submerged. Over high heat bring water to a rolling boil. Once the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover and let sit for 12 minutes. Then run the eggs under cold water before peeling.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb, keto deviled egg recipes:
- Low Carb Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- Keto Caesar Salad Deviled Eggs
- Paleo Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs, hard boiled
- 6 oz chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 small onion
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
- small rib celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp blue cheese dressing
- While your eggs are boiling, chop up the chicken and the celery.
- Peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Scrape the yolks out into a large mixing bowl. To the bowl add the rest of the ingredients except for the onion. Use a microplane to grate the onion over the bowl. The juice from the onion will add a lot of flavor to the mixture.
- Mix all ingredients together. Put mixture into a ziploc bag. Squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag and snip off the corner of the bag. Use this to pipe the mixture into the eggs.
Per Serving - Calories: 112 | Fat: 8.5g | Protein: 7.5g | Net Carbs: 1.3g
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***