Deviled eggs are my favorite go-to keto snack. They are pretty much natures perfect low carb fat bomb. There are so many different ways to jazz them up. The possibilities are endless. This is how I make the perfect hard boiled egg - Put the eggs in a large sauce pan with cold water. Add enough water that the eggs are fully submerged. Over high heat bring water to a rolling boil. Once the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover and let sit for 12 minutes. Then run the eggs under cold water before peeling.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb, keto deviled egg recipes:
- Low Carb Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- Keto Caesar Salad Deviled Eggs
- Paleo Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
- 6 large eggs, hard boiled
- 6 oz chicken, cooked and chopped
- ¼ small onion
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
- small rib celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp blue cheese dressing
- While your eggs are boiling, chop up the chicken and the celery.
- Peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Scrape the yolks out into a large mixing bowl. To the bowl add the rest of the ingredients except for the onion. Use a microplane to grate the onion over the bowl. The juice from the onion will add a lot of flavor to the mixture.
- Mix all ingredients together. Put mixture into a ziploc bag. Squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag and snip off the corner of the bag. Use this to pipe the mixture into the eggs.
Per Serving - Calories: 112 | Fat: 8.5g | Protein: 7.5g | Net Carbs: 1.3g
- Serving Size: 2 Deviled Eggs
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***
Anita Powers says
Have you ever made these with a different cheese and dressing, I do not like blue cheese so just wondering, thanks
Peace Love and Low Carb says
I haven't but I bet it would be delicious with feta and ranch
Lisa Jones says
These look delish! Just ordered your cookbook! Need to stop drooling and just start cooking! 🙂
Yasmin Pena says
I cant wait to make these for the super bowl!
These were hey good, just wondering y I can't print recipes from this site
Kim Silverman says
just made a second batch of these, the first batch was inhaled by my husband and myself. The second batch I made for my 11 year old son.He was a bit skeptical however, this second batch is now also just about gone. He loved them! Great idea, fabulous recipe. Thank you
Done. This is so being done this weekend.
Laura Darr says
This looks Awesome! Gotta try it soon!