Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs - The perfect low carb blend of spicy and creamy. The perfect keto snack. Plus, BACON. What more could you ask for?
Lately I have been obsessed with deviled eggs. Come to think of it, this obsession has been going on for a while now. They are so easy to make and it is fun to come up with creative variations. There may just be a deviled egg book in my future. Here are a couple of my favorite variations - Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs, Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs with Bacon
- 6 large eggs
- 16 sliced pickled jalapenos, divided
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 4 to 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Hard boil the eggs. This is how I make perfect hard-boiled eggs. Place the eggs in a large sauce pan with cold water. Add enough water that the eggs are fully submerged. Over high heat bring water to a rolling boil. Once the water has come to a boil, remove the pan from the heat, cover and let sit for 12 minutes.
- Chop 4 of the jalapeno slices and set aside.
- Peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and fork mash them in a medium mixing bowl. To the bowl, add bacon, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and chopped jalapenos. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Spoon the mixture into a plastic bag or pastry bag. Squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag and snip off the corner. Use this to pipe the filling into the egg halves.
- Top each egg with a jalapeno slice. Sprinkle the paprika over top of the eggs.
Gina Ritchie says
The only way I will make them. I get asked for this recipe often.
There are several was to send this BUT all I want to do is print it so I can file it a way. Am I missing a "print" symbol some where on the recipe page?
This sound like a good recipe to make.. Has every thing in that I like..
Peace Love and Low Carb says
If you click on the button on the far right of the share buttons, it will give you about 200 more options. In there is a print friendly option