- 6 large eggs, hard boiled
- 6 oz chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 small onion
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
- small rib celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp blue cheese dressing
- While your eggs are boiling, chop up the chicken and the celery.
- Peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Scrape the yolks out into a large mixing bowl. To the bowl add the rest of the ingredients except for the onion. Use a microplane to grate the onion over the bowl. The juice from the onion will add a lot of flavor to the mixture.
- Mix all ingredients together. Put mixture into a ziploc bag. Squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag and snip off the corner of the bag. Use this to pipe the mixture into the eggs.
Per Serving - Calories: 112 | Fat: 8.5g | Protein: 7.5g | Net Carbs: 1.3g
- Serving Size: 2 Deviled Eggs