These bacon deviled eggs are the perfect low carb and paleo appetizer option to take to any potluck, party or get together.
These low carb bacon deviled eggs are a quick and easy recipe to take to a party or get together. With simple, dairy free low carb ingredients, you can whip these up in no time. I also love to mash these up and use them as a low carb egg salad for lettuce wraps.
Check out some of my other favorite keto deviled egg recipes:
- 6 large eggs
- 4 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (here is my recipe)
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Hard boil the eggs. This is how I make perfect hard-boiled eggs. Place the eggs in a large sauce pan with cold water. Add enough water that the eggs are fully submerged. Over high heat bring water to a rolling boil. Once the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover and let sit for 12 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and slice them in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and fork mash them in a medium mixing bowl. To the bowl, add the bacon, garlic, mayonnaise, onion flakes, Dijon mustard, and sea salt. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. Put the mixture into a resealable plastic bag or a pastry bag. Squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag and snip off the corner of the bag. Use this to pipe the mixture into the egg halves.
- Serving Size: 2 deviled eggs
- Calories: 206kcal
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 9g
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***