Check out some of my other favorite keto deviled egg recipes:
Keto Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs
- 4 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (Here is my recipe)
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Hard boil the eggs. This is how I make perfect hard-boiled eggs. Place the eggs in a large sauce pan with cold water. Add enough water that the eggs are fully submerged. Over high heat bring water to a rolling boil. Once the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover and let sit for 12 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and slice them in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and fork mash them in a medium mixing bowl. To the bowl, add the bacon, garlic, mayonnaise, onion flakes, Dijon mustard, and sea salt. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. Put the mixture into a resealable plastic bag or a pastry bag. Squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag and snip off the corner of the bag. Use this to pipe the mixture into the egg halves.
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***