Deviled eggs are easily one of my favorite foods. You can prepare them so many different ways. Eggs are also a low carb and paleo staple. I often hear “I simply cannot eat another egg.” To that I always ask “What about different types of deviled eggs?” I have a few other version on my site already – Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs, Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs, Bacon Deviled Eggs, Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs. Just to name a few… SEE, I told you that I was a big deviled egg fan. Don’t be surprised if my next book is a cookbook completely dedicated to natures perfect food! And seriously, how cute are these deviled egg cradles? Grab them here.
Speaking of cookbooks, have you seen my newest book? 30 Minute Meals – 30 Recipes Under 30 Minutes From Start to Table
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- 6 large pastured eggs, hard boiled, peeled and halved
- 1/3 cup creamy caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 romaine lettuce leaf, shredded
- In a mixing bowl, fork mash the egg yolks. Add Caesar dressing, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and half of the shredded lettuce. Mix until well combined.
- Use a pastry bag to pipe the mixture back into the eggs.
- Top each egg with a little Parmesan cheese, shredded lettuce and black pepper.
Makes 4 Servings – Per Serving – Calories: 254 | Fat: 22g | Protein: 13.5g | Carbs: 2.75g Fiber: 0g | Net Carbs: 2.75g