- 6 large pastured eggs, hard boiled, peeled and halved
- 1/3 cup creamy caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 romaine lettuce leaf, shredded
- In a mixing bowl, fork mash the egg yolks. Add Caesar dressing, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and half of the shredded lettuce. Mix until well combined.
- Use a pastry bag to pipe the mixture back into the eggs.
- Top each egg with a little Parmesan cheese, shredded lettuce and black pepper.
2.75g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 254
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 2.75g
- Protein: 13.5g