It is incredibly easy to make your own taco sauce and taco seasoning. In doing this, you can skip all the nasty chemicals and additives that you will find in the store-bought variations. Have you ever read a package of taco seasoning? Just for fun, pick up a package and give it a good read the next time you are at the store. You will be shocked by all the added, unnecessary ingredients on the label. Healthify your condiments with these recipes. You can find my taco seasoning recipe - Here. I like to store any unused portion of this taco sauce in a mason jar in the fridge.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb taco recipes:
- Roasted Tomatillo Avocado Feta Salsa
- Shredded Taco Pork
- Taco Egg Muffins
- Turkey Taco Burgers
- Avocado Taco Boats
- 15 Low Carb Keto Taco Tuesday Recipes
Taco Sauce – Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten Free
- 8 oz can Organic Tomato Sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium, reduce to low, and simmer. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Mariah Bauman says
Great recipe with no added sugar, trying it now! Can you clarify whether there should be three tablespoons or teaspoons of taco seasoning? The abbreviations seem inconsistent. Thank you!
Thank you! This was just what I was looking for! Delicious, and with no sugar added.