In addition to these keto chicken nuggets, Check out some of my other favorite low carb chicken recipes:
Almond Parmesan Crusted Keto Chicken Nuggets
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into nugget sized pieces
- 1 cup blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 large egg
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- avocado oil or coconut oil for frying
- Combine the almond flour, parmesan cheese, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix until well incorporated. Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, egg, and cayenne to a small bowl, and fork whisk to combine.
- Heat about an inch of oil in a high-sided skillet or dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Coat the chicken pieces in the breading, dredge in the egg wash, and then coat in the breading again.
- Gently place the breaded nuggets into the hot oil and fry until cooked all the way through and crispy on both sides, about 2 minutes each side. Try not to flip the nuggets too many times or you will lose your breading.
- Line a plate with paper towels and as you remove the nuggets from the pan, place them on the paper towels to absorb any excess grease.