Of all the chicken tender recipes out there, these quick and easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Tenders are so good, you will never even know that they are low carb.
These Keto Buffalo Chicken Tenders are so good that you would never be able to tell them apart from the ones served on your local bar menu. Now you can have all the flavors of your favorite low carb appetizer, but without all the extra carbs.
I have always loved crispy breaded chicken tenders. Even as a child it would be the first thing my eyes spotted on the menu. Now, even as an adult, I still love them. Things are just a little different these days as I make my own keto chicken strips at home.
For many of you, your first instinct may be to walk away when you see pork rinds listed as an ingredient. Trust me when I tell you that you cannot taste them at all. I have never really been a fan of pork rinds, but when used as a low carb breading option, you would never even know they are there. Combining the pork rinds with the Parmesan cheese and the seasoning makes a perfectly crunchy keto breading mix that you can’t tell apart from its gluten-filled, floury counterpart. These keto buffalo chicken tenders are the real deal!
A few notes about this Keto Buffalo Chicken Tender Recipe: Instead of frying them, you can bake them on parchment paper at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes. For either method, be careful not to flip them too many times as this will cause the breading to fall off.
There are a couple of other ways I like to make these—tossed in low carb barbecue sauce or tossed in a fifty-fifty mixture of low carb barbecue sauce and the buffalo wing sauce. That last combination is my absolute favorite.
These low carb buffalo chicken strips are amazing dipped in my Dairy Free Keto Ranch Dressing. Or better yet, if you are a blue cheese fan, try this Chive Blue Cheese Dressing. If you are a fan of Keto Buffalo Chicken Strips, then this is sure to become your go-to recipe.
In addition to these Keto Buffalo Chicken Tenders, check out some of my other favorite low carb appetizer recipes:
- Keto Sausage Balls
- Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Curried Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados
- Cajun Trinity Keto Crab Cakes
- Keto Chicken Fried Cauliflower Steaks
- Low Carb Nachos
- 2 cups crushed pork rinds (get them here)
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into tender-size pieces
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- Combine the pork rinds, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and onion powder and mix until well incorporated. Pour the mixture into a thin layer on a large plate.
- Crack the eggs into a shallow bowl and fork whisk. Dip the chicken tenders in the egg wash, and then dredge them in the breading mixture. Make sure both sides are thoroughly coated in the breading mixture.
- Heat 1 to 2 inches of oil is a high-sided skillet. I like to use avocado oil for this. Once the oil is hot and begins to bubble slightly, drop the breaded chicken tenders into the oil. Fry until they are golden brown and crispy on both sides, about 3 minutes each side. Be careful not to flip them too much or else the breading will fall off.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the oil and place them on paper towels to absorb the excess grease.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the buffalo wing sauce and the butter over medium heat. Cook until the butter is melted and mixed into the sauce. Transfer the sauce to a large mixing bowl. Toss the tenders in the sauce until thoroughly coated.
- Category: 30 Minute Meals
- Method: Frying
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 tenders
- Calories: 335
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 33g
Keywords: keto appetizers, keto snacks, chicken tenders, keto recipes, low carb recipes, keto chicken tenders, keto buffalo wings, 30 minute meals, easy recipes
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding