- 2 cups crushed pork rinds (get them here)
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into tender-size pieces
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- Combine the pork rinds, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and onion powder and mix until well incorporated. Pour the mixture into a thin layer on a large plate.
- Crack the eggs into a shallow bowl and fork whisk. Dip the chicken tenders in the egg wash, and then dredge them in the breading mixture. Make sure both sides are thoroughly coated in the breading mixture.
- Heat 1 to 2 inches of oil is a high-sided skillet. I like to use avocado oil for this. Once the oil is hot and begins to bubble slightly, drop the breaded chicken tenders into the oil. Fry until they are golden brown and crispy on both sides, about 3 minutes each side. Be careful not to flip them too much or else the breading will fall off.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the oil and place them on paper towels to absorb the excess grease.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the buffalo wing sauce and the butter over medium heat. Cook until the butter is melted and mixed into the sauce. Transfer the sauce to a large mixing bowl. Toss the tenders in the sauce until thoroughly coated.
- Serving Size: 2 tenders
- Calories: 335
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 33g
Keywords: keto appetizers, keto snacks, chicken tenders, keto recipes, low carb recipes, keto chicken tenders, keto buffalo wings, 30 minute meals, easy recipes