Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings – So good, you will wish you made a second batch.
Repeat after me… Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings – Yes… crispy and baked in the same sentence. These are the real deal! I love, love, love a good crispy chicken wing. Even better when it is a low carb, keto chicken wing recipe. I am an extra crispy, all flats type of wing girl! How do you like your wings? Contrary to popular belief, not all wing recipes are low carb. In fact, many of the wing recipes in restaurants are not low carb or gluten free. They are typically dredged in some sort of flour before being fried in order to make them retain their crispiness under all the sauce. I felt it was worth mentioning since a lot of people seem to view this as a free food. When you are dining out, ask your server if the wings are gluten free, and this is usually a good indicator that they are also low in carbs. Depending on the sauce of course. I mean this more in reference to classic buffalo wings. Once I figured out how to make a truly crispy chicken wing recipe, I went nuts trying other flavor combination. Check out my Low Carb Teriyaki Chicken Wings. and if you are not a fan of bone-in wings, try my Keto Boneless Buffalo Wing Recipe. Still not satisfied? No worries! I’ve got you covered! Here is a complete round up of low carb chicken wing recipes. I am super excited to share this Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wing Recipe from my new book Keto Happy Hour. It answers a question that I have been asked a million times – “What kind of alcohol can I drink on a low carb diet?” or “Is alcohol keto?” While I don’t think there is a one-sized fits all answer to this question, I wanted to provide a solution for those wanting to incorporate the occasional low carb cocktail into their low carb lifestyle.
KETO HAPPY HOUR: 50 Low Carb Craft Cocktails to Quench Your Thirst. Check out my other books – HERE
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY HERE
WITH RECIPES LIKE:
- Strawberry Basil Lemon Drops
- Dill Pickle Martinis
- Cucumber Mojitos
- Moscow Mules
- Keto Hot Buttered Rum
- Bloody Marys
- Scratch made Low Carb Bloody Mary Mix
- Homemade Low Carb Kahlua and Low Carb Baileys
- Low Carb Whiskey Sour
- Cucumber Jalapeno Margaritas
- And even…
- Low Carb Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms
AND EVEN SOME FOOD RECIPES LIKE:
- Halloumi Bruschetta
- Cheesy Nachos
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Bloody Mary Roasted Nuts
- Red Wine Fudgesicles
- and more…
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY HERE
- 2 pounds chicken wings, thawed if frozen
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spread the wings in a single layer across some paper towels and sprinkle with the salt. Cover with another layer of paper towels and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Place an oven rack in the middle-lower position and another rack in the middle-upper position. Preheat the oven to 250°F. Set a cooling rack on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine the wings and baking powder in a resealable plastic bag. Shake to coat the wings evenly.
- Spread the wings in a single layer across the cooling rack. Bake on the middle-lower oven rack for 30 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 425°F and move the baking sheet to the middle-upper rack. Bake the wings for an additional 45 minutes, or until the skin is nice and crispy.
- While the wings are baking, make the sauce: Combine the melted butter, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Remove the wings from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Toss in the sauce before serving.
- Serving Size: 1/6th
- Calories: 468
- Fat: 38g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 30g