- 2 pounds chicken wings, thawed if frozen
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spread the wings in a single layer across some paper towels and sprinkle with the salt. Cover with another layer of paper towels and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Place an oven rack in the middle-lower position and another rack in the middle-upper position. Preheat the oven to 250°F. Set a cooling rack on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine the wings and baking powder in a resealable plastic bag. Shake to coat the wings evenly.
- Spread the wings in a single layer across the cooling rack. Bake on the middle-lower oven rack for 30 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 425°F and move the baking sheet to the middle-upper rack. Bake the wings for an additional 45 minutes, or until the skin is nice and crispy.
- While the wings are baking, make the sauce: Combine the melted butter, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Remove the wings from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Toss in the sauce before serving.
- Serving Size: 1/6th
- Calories: 468
- Fat: 38g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 30g