Chicken salad is one of my favorite quick and easy go-to lunches. Easy to prepare, flavorful and portable. In my book that is a winning combination. I always have chicken breasts cooked and prepped so that I can whip up a batch in a moments notice. Check out a couple of my other favorite combinations. Dill Chicken Salad and Curried Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados.
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and cubed
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 medium avocado, cubed
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp garlic pesto
- several fresh butter lettuce leaves (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, bacon, avocado, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and pesto. Toss gently to coat.
- Eat just as is, or pile on top of fresh lettuce leaves to make a wrap.
Per Serving – | Calories: 375 | Fat: 27g | Protein: 27g | Net Carbs: 3g