Fresh, light and quick to whip up. This BLTA Pesto Chicken Salad is great for those busy weekday lunches. It is also terrific for weekly meal prep.
This pesto chicken salad is one of my favorite quick and easy go-to lunches. Easy to prepare, flavorful and portable. In my book that is a winning combination. I always have chicken breasts cooked and prepped in the refrigerator so that I can whip up a batch in a moments notice. This is also amazing as a low carb sandwich wrap when wrapped in low carb and gluten free tortilla. Check out a couple of my other favorite low carb chicken salad combinations. Dill Chicken Salad and Curried Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados.
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:Print
Low Carb BLTA Pesto Chicken Salad
- Yield: Makes 4 Servings 1x
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and cubed
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 medium avocado, cubed
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (get my recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons garlic pesto
- several fresh butter lettuce leaves (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, bacon, avocado, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and pesto. Toss gently to coat.
- Eat just as is, or pile on top of fresh lettuce leaves to make a wrap.
Per Serving – | Calories: 375 | Fat: 27g | Protein: 27g | Net Carbs: 3g