These Pork Rind Wraps from Easy Keto Dinners are the perfect low carb tortilla. Great for soft tacos, fajitas, sandwich wraps, and even low carb breakfast roll-ups.
You guys! I am so excited to share this recipe with you today. This excitement stems from a few different things... First of all, I am really excited for my friend Carolyns new book. "Easy Keto Dinners: Flavorful low carb meals for any night of the week" and secondly because I love any sort of low carb wrap or low carb tortilla. On my Instagram, you will constantly see my love of all things taco related and my proclamation that it is always Taco Tuesday in my heart.
The great things about these low carb tortilla pork rind wraps is that you can use them for just about anything. In Easy Keto Dinners, Carolyn recommends using them for her Instant Pot Chile Verde and her Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas. Really, the possibilities are endless - from tacos to sandwiches wraps, and even breakfast burritos. And with just 5 ingredients, including the seasoning, this recipe really couldn't be any easier. You've got to love any recipe that is quick, easy, and low in carbs. These low carb tortilla pork rind wraps fit the bill perfectly.
In addition to these delicious low carb wraps, you will find other quick and easy low carb recipes inside Easy Keto Dinners, like:
- Parmesan Ranch Pork Chops
- French Onion Pot Roast
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- Blackened Shrimp Spinach Salad
- Instant Pot Meatloaf
- and so many more.
Grab a copy of Easy Keto Dinners - Here
Low Carb Tortilla Pork Rind Wraps
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8 wraps 1x
Make Ahead: Because these wraps are cooked one at a time, they are a bit time-consuming, but they keep well in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Store them in a covered container.
- 4 large eggs
- 3 ounces pork rinds, crushed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ to ½ cup water
- Avocado oil or coconut oil, for the pan
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, combine the eggs, pork rinds, garlic powder, and cumin. Blend until smooth and well combined. Add ¼ cup of the water and blend again. If the mixture is very thick, continue to add water until it is the consistency of pancake batter.
- Heat a scant ½ teaspoon of oil in an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Swirl to coat the pan. Add about 3 tablespoons of the batter and use a rubber spatula to spread it thinly over the bottom of the pan, almost to the edges.
- Cook for about a minute, until the bottom is beginning to brown. Loosen the edges and carefully flip. Cook the second side for another minute or so.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding oil to the skillet only as necessary (the batter spreads and cooks better with less oil in the pan).
- Add more water to the batter as needed; it will thicken as it sits.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 94
- Fat: 5.6g
- Carbohydrates: 0.4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 9.7g
I made these today, they taste really good. I made them with the steak fajitas. It took me three times and different pans because they would stick and fall apart. I end up using my dash griddle and it worked great. I don't know what I was doing wrong with the pans, they are nonstick. lol
Thank you for your recipes they are great!
I didn’t expect this recipe to be as good as it is. It’s very easy to make and tastes great. I’m curious if adding some protein powder would help it hold up just a little better. Will definitely try a few tweaks but overall a GREAT recipe and GREAT Keto Tortilla!