- 1 pound chicken, cooked and cubed
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 medium avocado, cubed
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (get my recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons garlic pesto
- several fresh butter lettuce leaves (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, bacon, avocado, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and pesto. Toss gently to coat.
- Eat just as is, or pile on top of fresh lettuce leaves to make a wrap.
Per Serving – | Calories: 375 | Fat: 27g | Protein: 27g | Net Carbs: 3g