This fresh and light Pesto Chicken Salad is the perfect quick and easy lunch recipe. Made with tender chicken breast, smoky bacon, herbaceous pesto, creamy mayo, juicy tomatoes and buttery avocado. Best of all, it's made with just 6 ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes from start to finish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise and the pesto.
- Add the chicken, bacon, avocado, and tomatoes and toss to mix.
- Eat just as is, or pile on top of fresh lettuce leaves.
- Storage: Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Add ranch dressing: Swap out the mayo for my Dairy Free Ranch Dressing recipe. It really takes the flavor up a notch
- Use rotisserie chicken: Making this with rotisserie chicken will save you time and makes for quick and easy meal prep.
- Category: Salad Recipes
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 376
- Fat: 27g
- Carbohydrates: 3g net
- Protein: 27g
Keywords: chicken salad recipes, pesto chicken salad, keto chicken salad, whole30 chicken salad, paleo chicken salad