Avocado Tuna Salad. A delicious way to jazz up boring tuna.
I love my tuna salad with a little kick. The spicy brown mustard in this recipe does the trick. I love to serve this in a cabbage leaf, over a bed of mixed greens or on top of tomato slices. I also love to use a low carb, gluten-free tortilla and use this to make spicy tuna quesadillas.
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Avocado Tuna Salad – Low Carb, Gluten Free, Paleo
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- 2 - 5 oz. Cans of Tuna - Drained
- 1 Large Avocado - Peeled, Pitted and Cubed
- 1 Rib Celery - Finely Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic - Minced
- 3 Tbs. Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs. Red Onion - Minced
- 2 tsp. Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 tsp. Italian Flat Leaf Parsley - Chopped
- Salt and Pepper - To Taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine tuna, avocado, celery, garlic, mayonnaise, red onion, mustard, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
Per Serving Calories - 211 Protein - 14g Fat - 16g Total Carbs - 5g Fiber - 3.5g Net Carbs - 1.5g
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***