Here is how I make the perfect hard boiled eggs: Place the eggs in a large sauce pan with cold water. Add enough water that the eggs are fully submerged. Over high heat bring water to a rolling boil. Once the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover and let sit for 12 minutes. Run each egg under cold water and peel immediately.
- 6 large hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp creamy caesar dressing
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- In a mixing bowl, combine chopped eggs, creamy caesar dressing, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and cracked black pepper.
- Spoon mixture onto romaine leaves and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
2.75g net carbs per serving
- Calories: 254
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 2.75g
- Protein: 13.5g